Go to Integrations
You’ll be able to see the “Integrations” link in the side menu, which will take you to the page where all current integration logos show.
Connect an account
Now, let’s connect a new Google Analytics property which we can use to create a Google Analytics Health audit later.
- Click on the Google Analytics logo
- Here you can see all the Google Analytics accounts that have been connected by admin users to the current workspace
- Click on “Add New Account” to connect a new account
- Once you go through the process and accept, you’ll be able to select which account / property you want to connect.
- After you’ve selected which one, click Save.